What state produces 98% of the country's pistachios?
Around 25% of the world's pistachios are produced in the United States. And of those pistachios, a whopping 98% are grown in California. As for the remaining 2% of pistachio production? The crop is also grown in Arizona and New Mexico.
Favorite this Trivia.
In order to be able to favorite the trivias you find most interesting, you need to have an account. Favoriting a trivia means you are also bookmarking it and have it available on your profile.
Report a trivia answer.
We are sorry that you feel the need to report one of our answers. Please, tell us more regarding this problem.