GET EVERY TRIVIA ANSWER YOU NEED.


Home / Science / While about 90% of the atoms in the universe are hydrogen, the remaining 10% are mostly all what?

While about 90% of the atoms in the universe are hydrogen, the remaining 10% are mostly all what?

Answer:

Helium

As far as we know, all other elements are present in relatively small amounts. However, on our planet, the situation is rather different.

Science Added January 23rd, 2020 by Devis Profile Picture Devis

comments (0)

You have to be logged in to post a comment!
No comments on this trivia yet...